Click on a question below for an answer.
Visit our online donation center and fill in the appropriate information. We will send the person or family a special acknowledgment of your gift. The amount of your gift will remain confidential. If you are mailing in your contribution, please provide a note that tells us the name of the person being honored or remembered and the names and addresses of anyone who should be notified about your gift.
You can provide for Dragonfly Forest through your estate. There are many easy, planned-giving options from which you can choose:
- Make a planned gift by naming Dragonfly Forest as a beneficiary in your Will or by naming Dragonfly Forest as owner and beneficiary of your life insurance policy.
- Make a planned gift to Dragonfly Forest and receive an income for life through the establishment of a charitable trust that names Dragonfly Forest as a beneficiary. Your attorney can advise you of the various types of charitable trusts and the estate tax benefits of each, and assist you in setting up a planned gift that is tailored to your personal needs. You also may want to talk with your attorney or financial advisor about the tax benefits of naming Dragonfly Forest as a beneficiary of your retirement plans.
- One of the easiest ways to make a planned gift to Dragonfly Forest is by leaving a bequest in your Will. There are several ways you can do this.
- Give a specific amount of money to Dragonfly Forest or give a specified percentage of the residue of your estate to Dragonfly Forest (the residue of your estate is that which is left over after all specific gifts have been made, whether charitable or non-charitable).
- Designate your gift for a specific purpose, such as the Endowment Fund, or for unrestricted use.
- The following simple language can be used to make your gift:
"I, [NAME], of [CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE] give, devise, and bequeath to Dragonfly Forest, Inc. (Federal Tax ID # 23-3094506), or its successor, the sum of _________ Dollars ($_________) for its unrestricted use and purpose."
"I, [NAME], of [CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE] give, devise, and bequeath ________ percent (________%) of my residuary estate to Dragonfly Forest, Inc. (Federal Tax ID # 23-3094506), or its successor, for its unrestricted use and purpose."
My employer has a matching gifts program. How can I ask my employer to match my gift to Dragonfly Forest?
Request a matching gift form from your Human Resources Department. Fill out the employee section and then forward the form to Dragonfly Forest at:
1100 E. Hector Street,
Suite 333, Conshohocken, PA 19428.
Yes, just indicate on the donation form at the online donation center that you would like to make monthly gifts. Monthly giving totals are based on a 12-month giving cycle.
Yes, we recognize that many people are able to make an even greater impact if they are able to spread out their contributions.
Dragonfly Forest is a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit corporation and all donors receive a written acknowledgment of their contribution that serves as an official tax receipt. Please consult your accountant for all tax deductibility questions.
Absolutely. Dragonfly Forest respects the privacy of all donors and their contribution records.