Welcome to the Forest!
We are excited that you are interested in joining the Summer of 2014 Staff Team. Our staff comes from all over the country and are some of the best people in the world. Thanks for taking the time to be a part of this amazing experience. Let us know if you have any questions along the way. We'll be talking to you soon!
Scott Arizala, VP of Summer Programming
Sylvia van Meerten, VP of Year Round Programming
Our 2014 camp dates are:
Learn more about our Location
How it Works
|Paid / Volunteers / Junior Counselors||Medical Staff / Day Volunteers|
|Step 1||Fill out the Online Application||Fill out the Online Application|
|Step 2||Receive an Email (at the one you give us) confirming receipt of the application||Receive an Email (at the one you give us) confirming receipt of the application|
|Step 3||You will receive an email to schedule a Phone Interview||You will be contacted to confirm what shift(s) you would like to work|
|Step 4||Have a Phone Interview||Receive a reminder email as it gets closer to camp, confirming shift(s)|
|Step 5||Receive an email indicating if you have been hired by March 31st.||Attend Camp!|
|Step 6||Officially Accept/Reject the Position|
|Step 7||Attend Training & Camp!|
Things You Should Know
- Staff Must Be 18 Years or Older
- Volunteer and Paid Positions are Available
- Paid Positions Require a Full Summer (6/23 - 8/3) Commitment - See Camp Calendar for Details
- Staff Training is Mandatory. Junior Counselors must attend pre-camp training. Staff Training is based on Position
- If you are interested in volunteering for 1st session, the extended training session is required.
- Volunteer & Junior Counselor can select one or more sessions to attend
- If you are 15 or 16 years old then you are eligible to apply for a position in our Teen Leadership Program